Wednesday, January 29, 2014

14 Days of Crafty Love....

has come to end over on my personal Facebook page.  It has been fun.  All the projects were well received. For my final day I wanted to create a couple of projects that a friend or family member could put on display as a decor grouping.  Here is what I came up with:
Altered Target Mailbox tin.  The base is a glass candlestick holder from the Dollar Tree that I painted with a mixture of food coloring and glue to create a sea glass effect.  The 5x7 frame was in the as is section of Ikea with no glass so I cut out a piece of scrapbook paper glued a piece of bakers twine and then using some clothes pins from Michaels hung hearts on a string.  Be My Valentine was created using a 1x3 cut up into 4 in rectangles.  Painted using Martha Stewart Craft paint BubbleGum & Raspberry Ice.  The font is Crushed and I added little hearts using Silhouette's double sided adhesive sheets and then covered them with Tourmaline glitter from Martha Stewart.

**Yuck I sound like a walking advertisement for Martha Stewart.  I assure you though aside from really liking the product no compensation is made**


Til Next Time
~Mia

0 comments:

Post a Comment