Tuesday, March 19, 2013

C.R.A.F.T. March Package Pals

Jamie over at C.R.A.F.T is hosting another package pal exchange for the month of March.  Can I say that I have absolutely loved this one.  The fellow crafter I was paired with has been extraordinary.  Do not get me wrong my previous two experiences with PP were good but I feel that I have really great communication with my March PP she is just really cool and I would really enjoy keeping in contact with her after PP is done is that too creepy?  Maybe because I am lonely and have no friends?  Anyway, my thought for her package was SPRING.  I wanted to send her a box of inspiration and the feeling of Springtime.


Included in the package is:

  • 3d Butterfly Specimen Art (No actually butterflies were harmed in the making of this)
  • Blank Journal with Inspirational art on the cover
  • My favorite crafty adhesive/glue Mod Podge and not just plain glue the larger bottle is Glitter Glue because everyone needs sparkle in their life.
  • Two sets of two rolls of crafty tape (washi'ish tape)
  • Set of blank note cards
  • Springtime colors of Martha Stewart Satin Paint (Hailstorm, Artichoke & Cantalope)
  • Watercolor pencil set. 
  • Small clothes pin clips
  • Gummy Butterflies
  • Spring Mix Jelly Belly Beans
**Not Pictured**

  • Supplies to make an egg/Springtime wreath (If she chooses)
  • Happy Spring Banner
I hope she likes it.

Til Next Time,
~Mia

0 comments:

Post a Comment